Friday, January 9, 2015

20 things about me

  1. My name is Alyssa.
  2. I am 22.
  3. My biggest pet peeve is when someone is negative allll the time. Negativity brings others down with ya, didn't you know?
  4. I am 5'6.
  5. I got married on September 5, 2014 to my soul mate.
  6. My fur baby's name is Grizzly and he is a human. I swear.
  7. I have 4 siblings. One of them is in Heaven.
  8. I'm optimistic pretty much 99% of the time. I haven't always been that way though.
  9. I am probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I won't judge ya, unless you screw me over.
  10. I love kids, and me and my husband plan on having 3.
  11. I love horror movies.
  12. My wedding was my favorite day of my entire life. I wish I could replay it everyday.
  13. I went to private school for most of my life. My first year in public school was in 8th grade.
  14. I went to 9 different high schools. (not because of behavior, but moving/family stuff.)
  15. I drive like a grandma and am probably the worst back seat driver you will ever meet. might not want me in your car. lol
  16. I have a really big family and love it!
  17. My favorite thing to do is cuddle up with my husband by the fire, watching a movie, with wine in hand.
  18. I love everything "rustic."
  19. I'm going to school to become a Sonographer.
  20. I played soccer from when I was 3 into high school and joined a women's indoor league after highschool. This will be the first season that I haven't played, but I plan to get back to it this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment