Friday, January 9, 2015

Keeping it Golden in Golden

   Ever since I was a 5 year old little girl, I have always wanted to live in Colorado. It's where my favorite Aunt has always lived, I have a ton of cool family history in Colorado, and let's just say it's one of the most beautiful places in the world.
   After my husband and I got married, we wanted a change. We wanted to get out of Texas and go somewhere new. We thought that Colorado would be an amazing place to start our new life and possibly even raise a family. It's also the first vacation we ever took together when we first met, so we made one of the biggest decisions we have ever made and we moved to Golden, Colorado. It's an adorable little town, with a beautiful mountain view that has captured our hearts. It's also where the Coors Brewery is! ;) A great place for a cheap date lol. You get a free tour, along with about 6 free 12 oz. beers! (If you're legal that is.) The down side of living in Colorado, however is that the living expenses are so much more here than in Texas, which is why Dylan and I have talked about possibly moving back when we decide to buy our first house and start our family. We are sad by this, but all of our family lives in Texas, besides my Aunt Leigh Ann and Uncle Terry. The good news is that it will not be for a while, so for now, we will be keeping it Golden in Golden, Colorado. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment